Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rain... Day 3

Inside the indoor jungle with two small creatures.


 Up until today my observations of these young natives have been that typical of their kind. There were some struggles resulting in displays of aggression towards each other and sometimes even aimed at me, their caretaker. However their primal anger seemed to be calmed by foraging for treasures, building indoor shelters with locally gathered supplies and similar projects. 

 Today the tides have turned. While small in stature I observed a level of rage and destruction that would scare even the bravest of explorers to such a jungle. Even bribing the natives with treats has been met with a display similar to an enraged gorilla.

 I fear my only hope is to hide in a safe location within the jungle until such time as the rain subsides and the natives return to a state of homeostasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment