Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27th

Like his caretaker, the elder native has come to notice this year that he was in need of glasses.

I must say it’s an adorable look on him, I believe he uses it to his benefit; because as natives often do this young creature has many ulterior motives and giving a perception of a sweet innocent nature is just the lure needed to distract from his actual intent.

I have also discovered that taking both natives to the office where the glasses are made is one of the worst ideas I’ve ever had. However, I did ascertain that you get your merchandise made for you very quickly if you bring a small native who knocks down displays, tries on every piece of apparel in the store, and screams at the top of his lungs whilst spinning round and round on a chair as his caretaker tries to get his sibling to cooperate for a fitting.

The good news, we will be getting new glasses very soon for the elder native. The bad news, I think we shall need to find a new establishment to purchase glasses in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment